Courses do not synchronize from Moodle to WordPress
Please check the steps mentioned below to debug the issue on your end:
- Check if all functions mentioned in the documentation are added to the external services.
- Check if you are using the Right Moodle URL which should be copy-pasted from the Address bar. It should not be an extended version of the URL e.g: https://moodledomain.com/courses/ It should not be used in this way. You need to use https://moodledomain.com/ as the Moodle URL.
- If you are using https://www.moodledomain.com/ as the Moodle URL then try changing it to https://moodledomain.com/
- Do Check if the courses are already present in draft or trash (inside Edwiser courses). In that case, it will not synchronize the courses again.
- If in case you had used the WooMoodle plugin in the past, ensure it has left no plugin-code residuals on your site. Because it may conflict with the Edwiser synchronization process.
Once these changes are done, try synchronizing the courses again.