How to translate Edwiser Forms PRO to my preferred language ?
Edwiser Forms PRO is translation ready.
Let's say you want to translate Edwiser Forms PRO in Portuguese (Brazil).
To translate the strings from English to Portuguese, you need to follow these steps.
1) Navigate to Moodle installation -> local -> edwiserform -> Lang folder
2) Create a new folder with the language code i.e. pt_br
3) Now copy and paste local_edwiserform.php from en folder to the new folder (pt_br)
4) Now add Portuguese translation besides the strings.
5) Once this is done, do Purge Cache on your Moodle site and check if the strings are translated.
To translate Edwiser Forms PRO mod plugin navigate here: Moodle installation -> mod -> edwiserform -> lang
To translate Edwiser Forms PRO filter plugin navigate here: Moodle installation -> filter -> filter_edwiserform -> lang
Note: The translated language file needs to be saved with the right language code. So for Portuguese (Brazil) = pt_br
You need to install the Portuguese (Brazil) language pack first in the Moodle Site.
Also, you need to use the language code properly as per which language you want to use on your site.