Edwiser SSO Issues!
Please try the following troubleshooting steps to debug the SSO issue.
- Ensure you have the current version of the Edwiser Bridge base plugin on WordPress and, importantly, on the Moodle site.
- Likewise, ensure you have the current version of the Edwiser Single Sign-On plugin on the WordPress and the Moodle site.
- Check if the Edwiser Single Sign-On plugin is enabled on the Moodle site.
- Make sure you have added the “wdm_sso_verify_token” service in the External service with all the other services that are required in the Edwiser Bridge plugin.
- Ensure Edwiser SSO's license is active on the WordPress site.
- Check the connectivity on the WordPress site.
- Please check if you have applied any redirection command on the WordPress site. Steps to check are > WordPress Site > Edwiser Bridge > Settings > Single Sign-On > Redirection.
- Please check if you have applied any redirection commands on the Moodle site. Steps to check are > Moodle Site > Site Admin > Plugins Overview > Edwiser Bridge SSO > Settings > Login Redirection.
Thereafter, please check the operation of the plugin and if the issue persists, please, let us know.