How to translate Edwiser Reports to my preferred language?
Edwiser Reports is translation ready.
Let's say you want to translate Edwiser Reports into Spanish. To translate the strings to Spanish, you need to follow these steps.
- Navigate to the following directory on your Moodle installation > local/edwiserreports/lang
- Create a new folder with the language code i.e. es
- Now copy and paste local_edwiserreports.php from the local/edwiserreports/lang/en folder to the new folder (es)
- Now add Spanish translation besides the strings.
- Once this is done, Purge Cache on your Moodle site and check if the strings are translated.
Note: The translated language file needs to be saved with the right language code. So for Spanish = es. You need to install the Spanish language pack first on the Moodle Site. Also, you need to use the language code properly as per which language you want to use on your site.
Also, please feel free to share your translated language files with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add those to our product and maintain them with each update for you :)