How to get PayPal API Credits
Important - This feature is only available for Premium PayPal accounts.
- Access your PayPal account by logging in.
- Hover your mouse over your name.
- Click on "Account settings".
- Go to the site bar and click on "Account Access".
- Look for "API Access".
- Click on "Update".
- Go to the section labelled "Custom Checkout Experience".
- Click on "NVP/SOAP API Integration (Classic)".
- Click on "Manage API credentials".
- On the next screen in PayPal, select "Request API Credentials".
- Choose "Request API signature".
- Click on "Agree and Submit".
- Once completed, you will obtain your API username, API password, and Signature.
- Click on "show links" to reveal them.
- Copy and paste them into their respective fields on your WordPress site.
- Click on "save changes" to confirm.
If you encounter any problems with these settings, please connect with the PayPal support team.