WordPress ⇆ Moodle Test Connection Failure!
- Important - Please ensure that you have the latest Edwiser Bridge plugin installed on Moodle as well as on the WordPress site.
- Visit your WordPress site. In the WordPress site, go to 'settings ➜ Permalink'. In Permalinks, please check if the selected permalink is 'Post name'
- Please check in the Moodle Edwiser Bridge settings if the WordPress URL is exactly the same as your WordPress Site URL.
- While you copy-paste the token, please check if it added extra space to it or not. If there is an extra white space to the start or end, then remove it.
- Create a new web service on the Moodle site, and replace the newly generated access token on Moodle and on the WordPress site. Again ensure there is no white space in the access token field to save changes on both the sites.
- Update the newly created web service. As shown in the GIF image below.
Check if you have any security plugins in WordPress which are blocking the API requests. If yes, then test the connection by disabling those plugins or by white-listing your Moodle IP in the WordPress security plugin.
Check all courses on the Moodle site (Category/Sub-Category Wise) and ensure no course is incomplete with "Copying/Restoration" in progress state. Either delete the course or restore it completely.
Important - If you are using Wordfence, Mod Security, or any other security plugins, then Whitelist WordPress/Moodle IP's/URL's on these plugins. Otherwise, they will keep blocking the API requests, restricting the integration.
If you have any Test Moodle site, then check 'Test connection' with the WordPress site. If it works, then your WordPress site is blocking some requests, please Whitelist IP in the server.
If you have any middleware used for caching like Cloudflare, then please allow requests from the Moodle IP or add page rule for this URL: siteurl/wp-json/edwiser-bridge
- Test the connection on WordPress and then on Moodle. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us with the outcome of the following error log.